Kantoberry League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kantoberry League

Pokemon Kantoberry League!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 1 Rules (debatable)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin David
Admin
Admin David

Season 1 Rules (debatable) Empty
PostSubject: Season 1 Rules (debatable)   Season 1 Rules (debatable) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:29 am

Season 1 rules are as followed:

A single season is a 2 month period. At the beginning of season 1 we will each snake draft pokemon until we have 10 pokemon total for your team roster. Each week you will battle a specific player(s) and you may only use the pokemon you have exclusively drafted. Each season you can trade a maximum of 3 pokemon between other players. Agreements are to be made on the forum and made public. You are also limited to 5 roster moves a season. A roster move is when you drop+add pokemon from your roster from or to the pool of undrafted pokemon. This too must be done on the forum and made public. This is keeper league in which we keep a single pokemon from our roster to use again for season 2. Your keeper is to be made public and wont be released from your roster, you may NOT keep the same pokemon two seasons in a row.

Banned pokemon for season 1:
-Blissey
-Wobafett
-Haxorus
-Ambipom
-All pseudos
-All legendaries

Banned moves:
-sky drop
-spore
-ALL 1 hit K.O. moves

Banned Abilities:
-Serperior>contrary
-Blaziken>speed boost
-Ninetales>drought
-Politoad>drizzle
-Excadrill>sand rush
-Espeon>magic bounce

Please feel free to comment on the rules or suggest any changes you would like before they become solidified What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://kantoberryleague.board-directory.net
AbusedPandaBear

AbusedPandaBear

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Rules (debatable)   Season 1 Rules (debatable) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:35 pm

I feel as tho slaking should also be banned.

I also, feel like the ability Moody should be banned altogether.

Opinions?
Back to top Go down
Admin David
Admin
Admin David

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Rules (debatable)   Season 1 Rules (debatable) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:49 am

ok I see. What the hell is moody?? And who has it??
Back to top Go down
AbusedPandaBear

AbusedPandaBear

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Rules (debatable)   Season 1 Rules (debatable) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:23 am

i dont remember who has moody (i think smeargle and a couple others) but it randomly lowers one stat one stage and increases another by 2 stages each turn... a couple turns and the positives will greatly outweigh the negatives (esp if u use protect/detect, etc to stall a few turns)

it is the only ability officially banned by smogon
Back to top Go down
Admin David
Admin
Admin David

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Rules (debatable)   Season 1 Rules (debatable) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:35 am

lets also add that your pokes moveset may be changed from week to week due simply to the fact that recording everyones will be bullshit.

What should we do hold item wise? 1 of each? no duplicates?
Back to top Go down
AbusedPandaBear

AbusedPandaBear

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Rules (debatable)   Season 1 Rules (debatable) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:28 am

Admin David wrote:
lets also add that your pokes moveset may be changed from week to week due simply to the fact that recording everyones will be bullshit.

What should we do hold item wise? 1 of each? no duplicates?

i agree that movesets can be changed, but i would say even battle to battle...

and maybe we could record all the battles, and just post the best or most entertaining battles at the end of the season. this way we wont have to have a million videos on our forum and battles where someone wins with 5 pokes left wont be posted (altho a pure sweep should be posted because thats just impressive)

and as for items: no duplicate items on a team. thats just standard i think

also, i propose that we keep track of not only the winners of individual battles, but we should also keep track of by what margin. this could be used as a tie breaker or something at the end of the season
Back to top Go down
Admin David
Admin
Admin David

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Rules (debatable)   Season 1 Rules (debatable) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:33 am

jesus... your making this complicated.
Back to top Go down
AbusedPandaBear

AbusedPandaBear

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Rules (debatable)   Season 1 Rules (debatable) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:50 am

Admin David wrote:
jesus... your making this complicated.

I dont think im making it complicated, just trying to organize now to avoid potential problems down the road
Back to top Go down
AbusedPandaBear

AbusedPandaBear

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Rules (debatable)   Season 1 Rules (debatable) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:53 pm

also, i think ditto with imposter should be banned as well
Back to top Go down
Admin David
Admin
Admin David

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Rules (debatable)   Season 1 Rules (debatable) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:25 am

alright. I think its fair to add all of the above mentioned things to the banned list. Now we just need snorcox to start this $#*t.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Rules (debatable)   Season 1 Rules (debatable) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 1 Rules (debatable)
Page 1 of 1